Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm back! ただいま! Tadaima!

Good morning from Malaysia!

Arrived here on Sunday, 20th March from Narita via Changi.. Everything was so last minute and I still can't believe I'm in my home.. There was no plan to go back but since my family insisted, I just had to go back..

Preparation to go back was so tiring that I'm still tired now.. Had to apply for the Re-entry permit (再入国許可 Sainyuukoku Kyoka) and queued for 8hours in the cold.. But I was made to come back the other day because of the planned blackouts..

Bought my flight ticket on Thursday and it was the cheapest (64,440 yen) using Singapore Airlines.. Arrived at Changi Airport at around 4.10am and boarded connecting flight to Kuala Lumpur at 8.35am..

I will tell more about it later.. That's it for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment