Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back to Japan 日本に戻った Nihon ni Modotta

Hi everyone, its been a while (more than a month since my last post).. Did lots of things while I was in Malaysia and what I enjoyed the most there was eating.. From KFC, McDonald`s, delicious home-cooked meals made by my grandmother to Japanese food like Ramen and Yaki Niku (I can`t really eat those in Japan).

To be honest, I`m not that eager to come here again since I felt very comfortable in Malaysia but that`s not all, since a service provider here made me pay for something (even if I couldn't stay there until August).. Hmm.. So, I`m here :) Everything looks normal here except some rises in food prices but I think I can cope with it.

Boarded Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight on Saturday (23.4) at 11:30pm and arrived at Narita Airport at around 6:40 am (local time).. Encountered some problems at MAS counter due to the overweight of my check-in luggage. Initially weighted at 29.2kg, I had to take some things out, then it became 24.6kg. The picture below was taken in Japan,



From Ryugaku 留学 - Jepun

The flight was a little boring with little choices of movies and the service was quite dissapointing. What was good about it was the breakfast, I enjoyed it ^^



From Ryugaku 留学 - Jepun
Then I went back to Shiki using trains and it was a tough one.. Hu.. Hope everything is going to be okay..

No comments:

Post a Comment