Wednesday, April 27, 2011

After the Earthquake 地震後 Jishin Go (PART 1)

When the earthquake happened, I was in my room surfing the internet.. It started slowly and I thought it was fine since I`ve experienced it before but when it got stronger, I left my room. Scary.. and sometimes when I think about it, the feeling of unsafe and worrying all the time will come back to me.. Until now, small earthquake (or can I still call it aftershocks?) still occur.

In this entry, I just want to share what I had to face after the big earthquake,
Well, when it happened, electricity, water and phone line was cut off.. Got back electricity and water at around 2am on 13th March.

We were asked by the dorm manager to stay at the dining room and candles was not allowed in our rooms.

From Ryugaku 留学 - Jepun

From Ryugaku 留学 - Jepun
Then, representative from International Centre came and we were given free dinner,

From Ryugaku 留学 - Jepun
Since it was so cold in the dorm, we were also asked to warm ourselves at the nearby Daiei. We saw how bad the earthquake was on TV,

From Ryugaku 留学 - Jepun
After electricity went back, we still can't use the lift..

From Ryugaku 留学 - Jepun
With all the aftershocks, I decided to sleep at the dining room with my friend..
Even though damages was minimum in Shiki, it brought many inconveniences..

*to be continued in part 2 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment